Sunday, June 8, 2008

Food

Yellow bell pepper- over exposed in the red channel according to my Photoshop highlight warning blinkie:

Yellow_pepper copy

Senigang- a delicious soup. I wish I had done it against a darker background so that I could've captured the steam a little better. Looks a little underexposed to me now that I've uploaded it to the web. I'm not sure if that's really the case or just different color profiles. I need to figure that out. Also should've sharpened both of these images.
Senigang

I've found some really great food photography related blogs that I've put on my Google Reader so I can keep up with new posts and scan the titles of old posts and read them obsessively :)

Still Life With - this one has a Flickr group associated with it, along with monthly challenges that I'd like to participate in. (Note to self, build confidence up to post....)
Jaden's Steamy Kitchen
Teri Shoots Food

Hmm....food photography is fun....

No comments: